Sunday, September 21, 2008

Second Attempt



I finally went for the decorating class..Yipee!!!.  Although it's only a 2 hours workshop but it was fun. We learned how to make a baby booty, a 5 petal flower and we also get to learn to decorate using fondant. I will need to practise more on how to control pressure during piping. Not easy woiii...hahah. Everytime I went to  the ICCA I'll spend hours in the baker supply shop. I bought a flower and butterfly cookie cutter...gosh they have so many things there ..it made my head spinning.  Gila..semua aku nak ok.. I guess now I can start experimenting...wohooo.. Tapi since raya is juz around the corner I'll have to abandon my projects untill after raya..Hopefullly I'll have various sample from my experiment for next blogging session...

Ps: Mr Hubs standing behind me now..tengok2 seebookkk je..heheh.. Till then Bye!

1 comment:

boo_licious said...

Looks great, well done!