Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sweet Mr. Hubs



Sweet Mr Hubs has taken me out for a reunion with my long lost friend Miss NL aka `nasi lemak' at Pak Li's kopitiam near our place for a birthday treat. It was a sweet reunion as I have not keeping in touch with Miss NL for a very long time. 


I had a surgery last June, (one of those thing that I had to endure as part f my plan to conceive :( )
Ever since that I've been put on a strict diet n had no contact with Miz NL or yg sekumpulan dengan nye. Very very seksa ... coz I love my food. All the medicine has affected my tastebuds and my will to cook. Sorry Mr Hubs.... I dah jadi malas giler.. Hopefully things will change for the better.


Anyway thanks Mr Hubs for the lovely dinner and maybe we can arrange for me to meet up with Miz NL soon ... say about another 3 months...hahhah..I hope so...bolelaaaa...


As you can see..Mr Hubs is a litle bit of a rocker ( rock kapak) himself. He somehow managed to get Awisz to call him a ROCKSTAR. Hissshhhh. And err...that's me..the traditional wive..hahhah so not! I'm actually wearing pants with that kebaya..easier for me to lari or silat later....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aiyoooo...this is my wife...about food u cannot play2. sumtime bole gado tau. but wat to do she loves to eat.

now she change a lot. from bum-bum to skinny chick...cewahhh. once in a while dia ngidam nak makan nasi lemak la...nasi padang la dan macam2 nasi lagi. tapi yang tak best tu she dont cook so much lately. before this dia la tukang masak yg paling best.

while driving in my car wit her i cannot play my rock song. my type of music kinda noisy grindy and grungy. it will make her headache. thats why i tell awisz im a rockstar la...hehehhe.

i think i oso need a blog la.