Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tempted!

There I was yesterday in Carl's Junior, standing in line to get a burger. In a normal circumstances it's practically harmless right..but in my case, I've just break fast at Johnny's Steamboat. Minutes after having a hearty meal, I've decided to have a burger to be shared with Mr Hubs. Gluttony kicked in ... n that's how I got in line in Carl's. Mr Hubs is too busy talking to his friend to notice that I've slipped away to fullfill my `nafsu mamam'. Kalau dia tau mesti I dah kena marah beb! He'll start nagging...and that itself will spoil my appetite... tapi dia tak perasan..muahahahh muahahahh!

3 customers in front of me...so ..`Great! I can slowly decide which of the lovely burgers to mamam..hheheh.. Alamak banyak nyer..which one aaa? ok headache oledi.. `Cepatlah decide nanti Mr. Hubs datang..nanti nganga...' Then i finally decided that I want a portobello mushroom burger...yes..er wait..the chicken with cheese and bacon also looks good. Everything looks good... tender beef with fresh lettuce, mushrooms and cheese melting. Then I started to feel guilty... knowing that all my effort to `eat, live & be healthy' going down the drain. When the guilt sets in... my legs automatically moved n I got out of Carl's. Bye bye sweet Carl's....bye bye burgers...mushrooms..cheeses... Maybe I'll set an appointment for us to meet... say about in February next year ...I'll try to squeeze you in between my meetings with Miz NL in the future. Now ..where is that tako tao stall...?

No comments: